a India Rant and Raves: 7x10 or 10x7

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Saturday, January 06, 2007

7x10 or 10x7

Once again let me start with a disclaimer, this post is not meant to make fun or discriminate but just to tell as a fact what happened.

---

Ok the other day I was going to conduct some training for a group of people, and so I was putting together this stack of training material. Came to around 7 pages. So well, next step was to make copies and prepare them for the training right ? So yea, I called my office boy, told him "Can you make 10 copies for me please?".

Off he went happy with the 7 sheets of papers stapled together, I suppose he took a stapler remover, removed them then started to photocopy them. And seriously, seriously, I was just expecting 70 sheets of paper to come back and I'll sort them out by myself.

Half and hour later after much toiling, he came back with the stack, neatly stapled and stacked on top of one another. And I was sincerely thinking "Wow, for once he exceeded my expectations, fabulous, I'm really surprised"

Well, not thinking too much about it, I placed the papers to one side and continued to do whatever I was doing, as the training was like 2 days away.

Lo and Behold, when it was time to give out the stacks of papers on the day of the training. You know what happened ? Yea you are right, b****y s*** 10 copies of 7 sheets stapled together nicely.

---

Well, I'm not trying to make fun or complain or whatsoever, but sometimes it just so funny. You know, things that we always take for granted and thought would be done nicely by default and have got used to in our lives, suddenly it comes back to surprise you and catch you at the last moment.

My life is getting more interesting. Sure to be more in 2007, ha ha.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont quite understand (Yea you are right, b****y s*** 10 copies of 7 sheets stapled together nicely.) the asterix words. but it certainly have to be quite shocking hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home