a India Rant and Raves: The foggy morning

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The foggy morning


ON Wed morning just before I left Amritsar for Singapore...... seriously I got a shock when I opened my door in the morning at 730am.


I mean, I was expecting fog at this time of the year, and people have been telling me the fog can be so bad that you can't see the vehicle in front of you, and in times can't see the person standing in front of you (leaves me to wonder "really"?)

But yes, it was still a shock to see that, I mean to realise that I can't see the normally 2 "malls" opposite the hotel where I stay. It was just .......... fog.

Now this is going to be perennial problem for me for the next 2 mths !


That's the carpark shrouded with the misty stuff.

And I was to realise that this thingy didn't clear till around 2pm everyday, when the sun came out strongly. Then when the sun sets at around 5pm, wah lah. Till next morning.

Anyone got an Infra Red goggles to spare ? MINDEF ? I need it for driving man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home