a India Rant and Raves: Did you p*y the postman ?

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Did you p*y the postman ?

The other day I was asking one of my colleagues of this perennial problem that I have, to have my mail sent from Singapore and to find, I mean to discover that some of them were missing, whether in whole or in portions. It's amazing man, some of my mail I know I would get did not come, some came within 10 days of posting from SIN, some a whole month later, another one came with the papers but not the significant contents which included a self inking stamp, d**m it. This is a harrowing experience, to have no stability even over the postage system !!

So yea I consulted my collegue how did he manage this ? Without a second thought, he just said "Did you p*y the postman ?"

Coming from a place like Singapore, seriously the one biggest thing I hate about this place is the c********n. Simple things like that also need to go "settle" yourself. Ok maybe I am pampered by Singapore's clean efficient system I admit.

Ok.................. better go and check how many rupees I have left to p*y to facilitate my mail to prevent my next Apprentice DVD coming in from ending up in some postman's son's house.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, do you mean 'pity' the postman when you meant p*y?
And does c********n means 'compassion'?

Yeah, maybe we are just too fu**y, hey I mean 'funny', ok.

 
At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy is so kind to the postman :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home