a India Rant and Raves: A can of cock please........

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A can of cock please........

Ok I know this is crude........ but in part 3 of the series of inflight misuse of English (and the final instalment) I have to cover this !

------

Cabin Crew asks passenger "Sir what would you like to drink please ?"

Passenger "Yes can I have a can of cock please ?"

Cabin Crew "Sir you mean a can of coke ?" while trying to suppress her laughter.

------

The above 3 stories / jokes are not meant to cause malice nor against any particular religion, race or nationality and is meant to cause no harm. The airline mentioned is not implied... but.... aiyah, what the heck ? Those who know me know what airline I am talking about. Kan na sai.

I still have a carton of cock in my fridge though.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that reminds me once I was in Swensen at Changi Airport in Singapore (hey, do you mean the airline from that country? hmmm)..

For my earthquake I asked for 'chocolate fudge', and when the waiter repeated the order, I have to correct him,, err...'it's chocolate FUDGE'...
go figure..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home