a India Rant and Raves: Was that Dengue ?

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Was that Dengue ?

Suffered greatly over the past 4 days with severe headache, diarrheoa, nausea, body aches..... was supposed to be on a biz trip but came back early to recuperate, else I think it wouldn't be productive anyway...............

Saw the doc............ nope, he never did mention those words.......... it was not dengue fever as I feared it to be, just a stomach infection which caused those agony........... advised me to be careful about what I eat............ ok.

Well, it's part and parcel of the travel experience isn't it......... even the diarrheoa is a must have experience else how to tell people I stayed in India ? Ha Ha.......... but err........ not another time please............ not in a million years...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home