a India Rant and Raves: Chilly Chilly Cold Cold

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Friday, November 24, 2006

Chilly Chilly Cold Cold

It IS getting colder by the day here in Amritsar, North India. Over the past few nights we had a couple of rainy overnights and then well, I guess it was about 12 degrees at night if you are just standing outside. The weather reports show mostly 22-23s for the days and 8-12s for the nights in the coming 5 days. I meant degrees C there of course.

Well, time to put my gear into good use yesterday night I was really really glad I did not scrimp on the thermal and winter wear during the post winter sale in Aus. Now if I really freeze to my bones here I have only myself to blame for just being lazy not to just wear it.

In between the last paragraph and this, I went to my MSN and typed "Damnit, 2nd Winter this year" but then decided to change to "Yeah, 2nd winter this year".......... well, I do like the cold better than the hot, though of course on SOME days you really really really wish you don't have to keep wearing the bulky stuff etc.

Well, this weather is understandable, given that areas up north have started snowing, Himachal Pradesh and all.........

Grrrrrrr..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home