a India Rant and Raves: I think this has just got into me......

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

I think this has just got into me......

Just the day after someone horned from behind me for stopping at a red light, today I did the same (subsciously).... shucks !

I mean.... when you see a red light at the traffic junction, you are supposed to stop right ?

I mean, all my life I was taught, RED is stop, GREEN is go.... or was it something like that ?


So yesterday this bugger was behind me, I was slowing down to stop at the junction showing RED. When I stopped faithfully, he (most likely not a she) horned, apparently telling me to go.

Jialat, my subconsious has been programmed, I realised today......

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, where is your new station going to be?

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Globetrekker said...

Jam Lady, so long never see you on msn how to tell you ? :oP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home