a India Rant and Raves: New FM Station set up in Amritsar

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Sunday, August 05, 2007

New FM Station set up in Amritsar

Heard from my driver Eric yesterday that a new radio tower was set up in Amritsar recently. Mind you, when I mean "new" radio tower, I mean........ new. There are no radio towers in Amritsar prior to this.

But...........no value to me lei, all Hindi stations, damn it...... sianz......

I think iTunes, podcasts and Mobtv still serve me well........ :o)

2 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can setup your Neil Radio Station :P

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Globetrekker said...

well I could, but then again, who will understand my hokkien guas ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home