a India Rant and Raves: Now my DVD player is working !

India Rant and Raves

Globetrekker's life in India starting Oct 06 ... a first hand account ...

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Now my DVD player is working !

I have DVDs from various parts of the world, and it was really sian when i could not play my favourite "Earth from Above" or "Coldplay concert" which I bought from Australia. (obviously different region code and stuff). This DVD player in my room in Amritsar is a really silly one. So my pieces of DVD were nothing more than coasters sitting in my folder.

Went to Singapore, get this portable DVD player. The Unique Selling Proposition of the salesman was "it can even play P****** discs!". I was sold, ha ha.

Now I've got this portable one which is like going to be the ultimate use anywhere.

Lo and behold, the player in my room in Amritsar, sensing the competition coming, is now able to play all my discs.

Strange.

Maybe they changed the hardware of the DVD when I was away ?

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger t.t said...

you gotta tell me where did you get the dvd player! i also want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home